Here are the quick results from Saturday, May 23rd’s SUPERCARD 4 at VFW 4903 in Tucson, AZ:
1. Guzmania~! won a 10-Man Battle Royal Match. Others in the match included El Amoladora Impulse, “The Inner Demon” Criss Syndel, MADA, Kur-Ji Suzuki, “The Master Traveller of the Universes” Chadd Hawkley, Curtis Blaire, Azteca (w/ Justice) & a returning Dexter “The D” Dixon.
2. Krueger added another victim to his list of luchadores as he completely annihilated Narval. Again Krueger, nor Narval were seen leaving the building.
3. In a tearful goodbye, “Short Fuse” Ripp Robertson defeated Manson in a “Ripp’s Rules” Street Fight Match. Prior to the match Ripp announced that this would be the last time he steps through the ropes as an active competitor due to injury issues. In a heart warming moment after the match many of Ripp’s friends & colleagues joined him in the ring as he said goodbye to the fans.
4. In the First Main Event The Evil League of Evil (HIW Champion Rave Michaels…. Martel & Creature Feature [Monster Mayhem & The Ogre]) came up short in a 6-Man Tag Team Trios Match against three of HIW’s original stars – Chaos, Ricky Flash, & Cris Anarchy. A none too happy league swore revenge after the match.
5. In the HIW Tucson City Title Match EJ Sparks retained his title when he and MADA battled to a double pin draw. HIW Management Rep Milo Watson has ordered a rematch at the first possible opportunity!
7. In the shock of the night Roman Alexander came up short in his quest for revenge against the Guci Family when Ryan J. Morals pinned Roman yet again. After the match Roman laid down the challenge to the Guci Family for a HIW Tag Team title match!