1. ZEEK the Ronin won a Rumble Match last eliminating Criss Syndel to win the recently vacated Ace in the Hole Contract. Also included in this match were El Amoladora, Shot Saxon, Manson (who was accompanied by his Sickhouse tag team partner, a returning “Miracle” Mike James) Azteca, Curtis Blaire, Joey Law, Impulse, Ricky Flash, Criss Syndel, & Guzmania~!
3. Joey Law pinned Shot Saxon for the first time in their 6 month feud. After the match Saxon challenged Law to a Best 2 Out of 3 Falls Match. Joey Law then counter challenged Shot to add a “Loser Leaves Town” stipulation to the match. HIW Management Representative Milo Watson has informed us that this match will indeed take place at SUPERCARD 6 on July 18th!
4. HIW Tag Team Champs 24/7 (Roman Alexander & Chaos) retained the title by outsmarting the self proclaimed “Perfect Manager” Toom E. Guci and beating challengers Gen 1 (Lawrence Tyler & Ryan J. Morals) by disqualification. After the match LT questioned Chaos‘ manhood and challenged 24/7 to a No DQ Title Match. 24/7 have accepted and HIW Management is working on a date and venue for this upcoming clash!
5. Adding to the Evil League of Evil’s momentum for the night Creature Feature (Monster Mayhem & The Ogre) & the “Inner Demon” Criss Syndel beat Curtis Blaire, Ricky Flash, & Guzmania~! in a 6-man Tag Team Match.
6. HIW Tucson City Champion EJ Sparks pinned MADA in a rematch from SUPERCARD 4. After the match Krueger came out to claim a prone masked MADA but the madman was fended off by ZEEK the Ronin. HIW Rep Milo Watson has since ordered a singles match between Krueger and ZEEK at SUPERCARD 6, July 18th!
7. In the shock of the night Rave Michaels…. Martel retained the HIW Championship by submitting Ed “The American” Knight after interference by the Evil League of Evil. Knight has promised to be at SUPERCARD 6, July 18th, to address his loss to the Action Awesome Army.